Pin your best recipes and DIY projects, or browse through the latest trends on the Web, at our Super Saturday Link Party!
Let’s get this party started!
Your hosts, Ruthie from Cooking With Ruthie, Jeni from Bakrette, Dan and Chris from Live Dan 330 and Deb, Tracy, and Sheri from Made From Pinterest want to share some of their favorite links from last week’s link party with you. You’ll find the button to link up at this week’s party at the end of this post.
The link-up is live and ready for you to share your recipes, DIY projects and crafts, now. Please follow these guidelines:
- When you link up, you are giving us permission to feature your project and pictures on our blogs and social media with a link back to you.
- We’ll feature our favorite projects from this weekend’s party during next week’s party.
- Weekly favorites will also be pinned to our Link Party Favorites Board on Pinterest!
- Add a text link back to the host blog.
- You can link up any post you’ve created during this past week.
- We’re excited about your handmade items, but this link party is limited to blog posts only. Please don’t linkup your Etsy shop.
- Share the love and comment on two or more of the other projects that are linked up. We all love comments!