Pin your best recipes and DIY projects, or browse through the latest trends on the Web, at our Best Recipes & DIY Projects Link Party!
* We’re sharing our favorite links from last week’s party at the beginning of today’s party. Check them out and then keep scrolling down for the link party. Happy Weekend!
Thanks for participating in the Best Recipes and DIY Projects Party last week! We’re thrilled to share some of our favorite links from last week’s link party with you.
Wanting to add a little something extra to your current Christmas decor? We spotted some easy, DIY holiday craft projects during the linkup. You might want to try adding to your decor with one of these great ideas.
Rustic Pallet Wood Christmas Card Tree from Making It In the Mountains
Candy Christmas Trees from upstate Ramblings
Homemade Gingerbread House from Shopgirl
Noel Blocks from Better in Bulk
Carved Christmas Tree from Blooming Homestead
Now, let’s get this party started!
Happy Weekend, everyone! We’re delighted that you came to our party. The link-up is live and ready for you to share your recipes, DIY projects and crafts, just make sure you follow these guidelines:
- When you link up, you are giving us permission to feature your project and pictures on our blogs and social media with a link back to you.
- We’ll feature our favorite projects from this weekend’s party at the beginning of next week’s link party.
- Weekly favorites will also be pinned to our Link Party Favorites Board on Pinterest!
- Add a text link back to the host blog.
- You can link up any post you’ve created during this past week.
- We’re excited about your handmade items, but this link party is limited to blog posts only. Please don’t linkup your Etsy shop.
- Share the love and comment on two or more of the other projects that are linked up. We all love comments!
This party starts every Friday at 5 P.M. MST, and keeps going until the following Tuesday evening. Feel free to invite others to join in the fun!
Thanks for participating! Your Hosts,
Ruthie from Cooking With Ruthie, Jeni from Bakerette, Mandy from Mandy’s Recipe Box, Dan and Chris from Live Dan 330, and Deb, Tracy, and Sheri from Made From Pinterest