Happy New Year! Today is that space between Christmas and New Years where you don’t know what day it is, who you are or what you’re doing. Yeah, I’m there! All five of our kids are home for Christmas break this year (including my two darling granddaughters 2 1/2 years old and four months old). Our […]
These Lemon Ricotta Dessert Stacks are a elegant fun dessert you can whip up quick! Instead of using puff pastry for the flower layers I used flour tortillas made by TortillaLand. They are uncooked tortillas made with healthy ingredients you buy in the refrigeration section of your grocery store. You can bake or fry them at […]
My Salted Chocolate Caramel Tortilla Chips are going to rock your world. Before I tell you all about them make sure you enter to our giveaway to win a $50 Costco Gift card. It’s easy just share with us how you would use TortillaLand tortillas, a photo of one of your recipes with them or […]
This post has been sponsored by the wonderful folks at Nestle. All opinions are 100% mine. The beloved PEANUTS gang are back! Charlie Brown, Patty, Snoopy, Woodstock, Linus, Schroeder, Sally and Pig-Pen have returned this holiday season in The PEANUTS Movie. I’m sure many of you I grew up like I did, watching Charlie and […]
Let’s talk comfort food and convenience in the kitchen. When it comes to comfort food, my family has some all time favorites. Macaroni and Cheeses, Grandma’s Bubble Meatballs, Twice Baked Potatoes, and Parmesan Chicken to name just a few. What do each of these recipes have in common? PROGRESSO BREAD CRUMBS! You can almost always […]
When my kids hear the word “lasagna” they are expecting rich red tomato sauce, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, spinach, meat and yummy pasta. I’ve seen several white chicken lasagna recipes floating around Pinterest and wanted to give one a try. This is the pin that finally caught my attention . The pin is from Rachelle at Mommy I’m Hungry. Her recipe uses Ranch Dressing and my kids LOVE ranch dressing! I LOVE ranch dressing, especially Deb’s Homemade Ranch Dressing recipe. If you haven’t tried it yet now is the time!
You can cook the chicken yourself or save time and use a Rotisserie chicken instead. After the sauce is cooked you layer your noodles, sauce and chicken in your casserole dish.
The kids were skeptical when I brought out this strange looking lasagna dish but skepticism quickly turned into a hearty appetite. It’s hard to find a new recipe that everyone likes. Like all lasagna’s, it tasted even better the next day warmed up, making for perfect leftovers.
Soccer and Lacrosse season have started at our house, which means our schedule gets pretty crazy with practices and games. Next time I make White Chicken Lasagna I’m going to freeze it in individual portions so I can have a good dinner ready in minutes!
With results like this, I have to say that……
This Pin Rocks!
We would love to have you follow us!
- 2 (12 oz) cans evaporated milk
- 1 (1 oz) pkg. Any Gluten Free Dry Ranch Salad Dressing (not the dip blend)
- 3 C. cubed, cooked, chicken (about 2 large chicken breasts)
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 2-3 C. uncooked gluten free penne or lasagna pasta
- 1 C cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 C mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/2 Gluten free breadcrumbs
- 1/4 Green onions
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish. Cook pasta until about 2 minutes under regular cook time (probably about 5-6 minutes). Drain, add to prepared dish.
- Combine evaporated milk, Ranch dressing and pepper in a 3 quart heavy saucepan. Bring it just to a boil then lower heat, stirring frequently until dry ingredients are dissolved. Simmer, uncovered, 25 minutes, stirring frequently. Sauce will thicken slightly.
- Layer pasta, chicken, sauce, and cheese into dish. Bake uncovered at 350′ for 25 minutes or until hot golden brown and bubbly. Remove lasagna from oven and sprinkle 1/2 cup gluten free bread crumbs on lasagna, return to oven and brown the bread crumbs for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup green onions before serving.
- Let rest 10 minutes before serving.
More recipes to try at Made From Pinterest!
Did you know when the clock strikes midnight on October 31st Halloween will turn into Christmas! Take down your Halloween/fall decorations, turn on some Christmas music, start making your list and checking it twice. Take your Christmas decorations down from the attic and start working on your holiday menu! Do yourself a favor by including this […]
Surprise your kids this holiday season with a fun dessert that looks like dinner! Instead of a piece of pie, put out a plate of Rice Krispie Turkey Drumsticks and watch them disappear! I can’t believe that Thanksgiving is a little over a month away! Just thinking about a turkey dinner with all the trimmings […]
Sometimes the simple things in life are the best. This Cream Cheese Caramel Apple Spread is case in point! It is ridiculously simple to make, only three ingredients are needed and it’s perfect for any occasion. If you are like our family you are enjoying both the professional and collegiate football season. If we have a lot in common […]