Baked Egg Tomato Cups
Author: Adapted by Made From Pinterest
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 2 large eggs
- Toppings: basil and parmesan, parsley and bacon, Canadian ham and swiss cheese, salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Cut off the top of the tomato and scoop out the insides with a spoon. A graperfruit spoon or knife is handy here, but it can be done just as well with a regular spoon.
- Place the tomatoes on a foil lined, rimmed baking sheet.
- Crack an egg into the hollow of the tomato. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
- Add your desired toppings.
Recipe by Made From Pinterest at https://madefrompinterest.net/baked-egg-tomato-cups/