Root Beer Float Cookies
- ¾ cup butter softened
- ¾ cup light brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding mix dry, do not prepare
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. Root Beer concentrate
- 2¼ cup flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1-2 cups white chocolate chips
- Cream the butter and sugars together.
- Add instant vanilla pudding to butter and sugar mixture and mix well.
- Add eggs and the root beer concentrate and beat until well incorporated.
- Add the flour and baking soda and mix thouroughly.
- Add the white chocolate chips and mix well.
- Roll cookie dough into 1" balls and place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 8-10 minutes.
Recipe by Made From Pinterest at https://madefrompinterest.net/root-beer-float-cookies-2/