Two Two Easy Peach Cobbler
- 1 large (29) ounce can sliced peaches - drained
- 2 sticks or 1 cup of butter - melted
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Pour drained can of peaches into skillet or 9x13 baking dish.
- Pour melted butter over the peaches.
- Mix sugar, flour, milk and baking powder together to form batter.
- Pour batter over peaches and butter.
- Bake for 30 to 45 minutes until top is golden brown and edges are crispy.
- May take longer in a cast iron skillet.
Recipe by Made From Pinterest at https://madefrompinterest.net/two-two-easy-peach-cobbler/