Slow Cooker Hot Corn & Chile Cheese Dip
Author: Kathy Penney
Recipe type: Appetizer
Serves: 6 servings
- 4 slices of bacon broken into bacon bits
- 3 (15.25 oz) Fire Roasted Corn (drained)
- 1 small can Fire Roasted Green Chiles (drained)
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 oz softened cream cheese cubes
- 2 tablespoons chives
- Add corn, chiles, sour cream, Pepper Jack cheese, and Parmesan Cheese to the slow cooker.
- Salt and pepper to your taste.
- Stir well to combine.
- Place cubes of cream cheese on top of corn mixture.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 hours.
- At 2 hour mark stir to blend in cream cheese.
- Cook an additional 10 minutes.
- Garnish with bacon bits and chives and serve immediately.
- (This dish is best served hot.)
Recipe by Made From Pinterest at https://madefrompinterest.net/hot-corn-dip-recipe/