Cilantro Lime Quinoa Salad
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups water
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1½ to 2 limes juiced, to taste
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1½ cups halved cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 (15) ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn thawed
- 5 green onions, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bring water and quinoa to a boil. Cover and reduce to a simmer, about 10-15 minutes, until quinoa is tender.
- Mix olive oil, lime juice, cumin and 1 teaspoon salt and red pepper flakes until well combined.
- Combine quinoa, beans, tomatoes, onions, cilantro. Add dressing and toss to coat. May be chilled in refrigerator or serve immediately.
Recipe by Made From Pinterest at https://madefrompinterest.net/cilantro-lime-quinoa-salad/