Strawberry Cheesecake Salad
Author: Made From Pinterest
Recipe type: Salad
- 12 oz. whipped topping (I used Cool Whip)
- 1 small package of cheesecake pudding (powder)
- 2 (6 oz) strawberry yogurts (I used Yoplait)
- 1 lb fresh strawberries, sliced
- 3 bananas, sliced (add just before serving)
- miniature marshmallows (if desired - add just before serving)
- Wash and slice your strawberries.
- In a large bowl combine your whipped topping with the strawberry yogurt until well incorporated.
- Add in the cheesecake pudding powder and mix well until all clumps are gone.
- You can put this in the refrigerator for about an hour to set but if you need to make it up right away, you can skip this step and it will still taste wonderful!
- Add in your strawberries and bananas. Add the marshmallows if desired.
- Keep refrigerated and serve immediately so the bananas won't brown.
Recipe by Made From Pinterest at https://madefrompinterest.net/strawberry-cheesecake-salad/