Spinach Cheese Balls
Author: Celeste @The Whole Serving
Serves: About 42
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 6 oz. bag of fresh spinach
- 3 to 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 8 oz. block of cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Grill Mates steak seasoning
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- fine sea salt to taste
- 1 and ½ cup walnuts roughly chopped
- Roughly chop bag of spinach while you heat olive oil in skillet over medium heat.
- When skillet is ready add the spinach to the pan and saute' about one minute, add in the garlic and continue to salute' until spinach is completely wilted.
- Place cream cheese in a medium bowl, add in the warm spinach and mix well.
- Add in the cheese and seasonings, mix well and set aside.
- Chop the walnuts or you may choose to use pone nuts or almonds. Transfer chopped nuts to a medium bowl.
- Scoop out about ½ tablespoon of the cheese mixture, roll into a ball and roll ball in chopped nuts.
- Place cheese balls on a dish, cover, place in the fridge and allow to chill.
- When ready place on platter and serve.
Recipe by Made From Pinterest at https://madefrompinterest.net/spinach-cheese-balls/