Party Cheese Ribbon Slices
Author: Adapted by MadeFromPinterest.net
- 1 8 ounce package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 2 8 ounce packages deli-style cheddar cheese slices (about 3 inches square)
- Assorted Crackers
- Mix cream cheese, hot pepper sauce, pecans and dried cranberries.
- On a piece of aluminum foil place one slice of cheese and spread one cookie scoopful of cream cheese mixture to the edges of the cheese. Repeat layers six times.
- Fold foil around cheese and seal tightly. Refrigerate for 8 hours of overnight. Trim edges, cut in half lengthwise and then widthwise into 1/4 inch slices.
Recipe by Made From Pinterest at https://madefrompinterest.net/2013/11/party-cheese-ribbon-slices/