As usual, there’s another intriguing London derby on tap in the English Premier League this weekend. The 32nd-round of action will conclude on Monday, April 10th when Crystal Palace hosts cross-town rivals Arsenal at Selhurst Park. Arsenal is coming off of a 3-0 home win against West Ham United in a London derby on Wednesday while Palace dropped all three points with a 3-1 loss on the south coast to Southampton.
Crystal Palace vs Arsenal – bet365 Soccer Betting Line:
- bet365 currently lists Arsenal as the favorites to win the game at 3/4 with Crystal Palace 7/2 and a draw at 11/4
bet365 Soccer Bonuses:
- With bet365’s Euro Soccer Bonus you can earn up to 100% more on your returns if you place accumulators on the Premier League, Champions League, Bundesliga, Primera Liga or Serie A. Place a pre-match accumulator of three or more selections on the Full Time Result or Result/Both Teams To Score markets combining teams in any of these competitions, and if successful, bet365 will add the relevant bonus to your returns.
- With the Bore Draw Money Back offer even a goalless draw is never the worst result with bet365 – if you place a pre-match bet on any Correct Score, Half-Time/Full-Time or Scorecast market for any Soccer match and the game finishes 0-0, bet365 will refund your stake if the bet loses.
- With the Each-Way First Goalscorers offer you can have an Each-Way First Goalscorer bet on any match, and be safe in the knowledge that if your player scores at any time during the game we will pay you out! Each-Way bets are settled on all goalscorers at 1/3 odds for unlimited places in 90 minutes play.
Crystal Palace vs Arsenal – Head to Head:
- The two clubs met at Emirates Stadium in London on New Year’s Day with Arsenal winning 2-0. The teams played to a 1-1 draw at the Emirates last season with the Gunners winning 2-1 away at Selhurst Park. Palace is winless in the last 14 meetings with four draws and nine defeats. They’ve won just one of the past 26 encounters with the win coming 1-0 at home in the old Division One back in November of 1979. The teams have met only 40 times in the past with Arsenal winning 26, losing just three and drawing the other 11.
Crystal Palace – A Closer Look:
Crystal Palace had been doing well until meeting Southampton as they were riding a four-game winning streak. They’re still in danger of being relegated though as they enter the weekend in 16th place in the 20-team league. Palace has 31 points out of a possible 90 with nine wins, four draws and 17 losses while scoring 39 goals and allowing 50. They have a three-point lead on 18th-place Swansea City and the relegation zone but do have a game in hand. Palace has been struggling at home with just four wins at Selhurst Park along with a draw and nine defeats with 15 goals scored and 20 conceded.
Palace has five wins and five losses in their past 10 league outings with nine goals for and 13 against. Manager Sam Allardyce has several injury problems as defender Patrick Van Aanholt and midfielder James McArthur are doubtful along with goaltender Steve Mandanda. Forward Connor Wickham is out for the rest of the season and forwards Loic Remy and Fraizer Campbell will miss the match along with midfielder Yohan Cabaye. Defenders Pape Souare, Scott Dann, and James Tomkins are out with long-term injuries.
Arsenal – A Closer Look:
Arsenal is in fifth place on the table with 54 points, which sees them level with Manchester United. They’re 18 points behind first-place Chelsea so the league title is out of the question. They’re fighting for a top-four finish instead and a spot in the European Champions League. The Gunners have 16 wins, six draws and seven losses with 61 goals for and 36 against. Arsenal trails fourth-place Manchester City by four points and has a game in hand. They’re also six points back of third-place Liverpool with two games in hand.
The Gunners have four wins, two draws and four defeats in their past 10 league matches with 20 goals scored and 17 conceded. Away from home, they have six wins, three draws and five losses with 30 goals scored and 21 allowed. Manager Arsene Wenger is hoping goaltender Petr Cech will be back in the squad since backup netminder David Ospina is questionable. In addition, defender Laurent Koscielny and forward Lucas Perez are questionable while midfielder Santi Cazorla is out for the rest of the campaign.
Crystal Palace vs Arsenal – Takeaway:
- This is a huge game for both teams as Arsenal is aiming for a top-four spot and Palace needs to stay above the relegation zone.
- Our review – bet365 online sportsbook.
- NEW: bet365 Auto Cash Out Feature.
- Check out bet365 Casino Games now! There are some great new Slots and Promotions in the bet365 Casino.
- While you are at it, check out our summary of the Best Online Betting Bonuses now.