I am so excited to share this delicious Healthy Greek Quesadilla Recipe on Made From Pinterest!
Happy New Years of 2016 from Munchkintime!
After baking so many cookies with my daughter before and after Christmas, it made me desperately crave something healthy.
These Greek Quesadillas were exactly what I wanted.
Made of healthy ingredients like baby spinach, red onion, black olives, oregano, sun-dried tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, and last but not least delicious feta cheese.
I am sure you will love this recipe as much as I do!
Make sure to let us know in the comment below, if you liked this Greek Recipe.
These yummy goodness are loaded with vitamins and they taste amazing.
- 4-6 flour tortillas
- 1-2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup red onion
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/3 cup black olives
- 1 cup mozzarella
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh oregano
- olive oil for cooking
- Finely chopped fresh baby spinach, sun dried tomatoes, olives and red onion.
- Place quesadillas on the table and add each of the chopped ingredients to each quesadillas, followed by feta cheese, mozzarella and oregano.
- Fold quesadillas in half and cook them on a greased skillet, on low-medium heat for few minutes, or until quesadillas turn golden color. Enjoy!
If you make Healthy Greek Quesadilla Recipe please tag my name @munchkintimeblog and hashtag #munchkintimeblog on Instagram, I would LOVE to see your creation.
Chop red onion, olives, oregano, baby spinach, and sun-dried tomatoes.
Add of each ingredient to your quesadilla.
It should look something like this. Easy right?
My daughter enjoyed chopping olives and making her own quesadilla.
Grab a skillet and drizzle some olive oil. Cook quesadillas on medium-low heat until golden color and until cheese melts.
Serve while hot!
Here are 3 popular recipes on Munchkintime.
Thank you for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day!