Individual Nutella Cheesecake Mousse. A super easy no bake dessert that takes less than 15 minutes of prep time and only requires 6 ingredients!
Hi Guys! It’s Kelley over at Chef Savvy! A big thank you to Made From Pinterest for letting me share this Individual Nutella Cheesecake Mousse with you today!
No bake desserts are the best. Especially during the summer when turning on the oven is not an option. This recipe is no bake, can be made ahead of time and only takes 15 minutes to throw together. My kind of dessert!
Nutella and cream cheese make the perfect combination. The filling is rich, creamy and chocolatey. I lined the bottom of the glasses with a chocolate graham cracker crust.
These Individual Nutella Cheesecake’s are super easy to make. Simply whip the heavy cream, cream cheese, sugar and Nutella together in a mixer. As for the crust I mixed together chocolate graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
The dessert does require some chilling time. I typically chill it for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator.
This recipe yields 2 servings if you are using larger glasses or 4 servings with smaller glasses. It’s great for sharing or not! Enjoy!
- ½ cup chocolate graham crackers, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, cold
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ cup Nutella
- Combine graham cracker and butter in a small bowl. (The texture should be similar to wet sand.) Divide crust into 2 large jars or 4 small jars. Place in the refrigerator to set while you are working on the filling.
- For the filling start by beating heavy cream in a stand mixer with the whisk attachment until it forms soft peaks. Add cream cheese, sugar and Nutella and mix until smooth and lump free.
- Pipe or spoon cheesecake filling into jars. Place in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours to set.
- Serve with whipped cream and fresh fruit if desired.
Connect with Kelley on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
If you like this Individual Nutella Cheesecake Mousse you will love these desserts from Chef Savvy!