This Hearty Chicken and Rice Soup is the perfect pick me up on a long chilly day and is super easy to make! Hey guys, it’s Margaret Anne from Natural Chow back with another simple and delicious recipe for ya! I’m sure I’m not alone in this but when it’s cold outside and the sky is […]
Hi! My name is Dini and I’m the blogger behind The Flavor Bender! I’m so excited to be a contributor to Made From Pinterest and I hope you guys enjoy this recipe just as much, or even more than I did, creating it! But first, let me quickly introduce myself. I was born in Sri […]
Hi, friends! Margaret Anne here, back with another easy, healthy recipe for ya! Learn how to make Gluten Free Pie Crust from scratch with this easy step-by-step tutorial! I don’t know about you, but the holiday season is my absolute favorite time of the year. Everyone is so jolly, people start decorating their houses with […]
When my kids hear the word “lasagna” they are expecting rich red tomato sauce, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, spinach, meat and yummy pasta. I’ve seen several white chicken lasagna recipes floating around Pinterest and wanted to give one a try. This is the pin that finally caught my attention . The pin is from Rachelle at Mommy I’m Hungry. Her recipe uses Ranch Dressing and my kids LOVE ranch dressing! I LOVE ranch dressing, especially Deb’s Homemade Ranch Dressing recipe. If you haven’t tried it yet now is the time!
You can cook the chicken yourself or save time and use a Rotisserie chicken instead. After the sauce is cooked you layer your noodles, sauce and chicken in your casserole dish.
The kids were skeptical when I brought out this strange looking lasagna dish but skepticism quickly turned into a hearty appetite. It’s hard to find a new recipe that everyone likes. Like all lasagna’s, it tasted even better the next day warmed up, making for perfect leftovers.
Soccer and Lacrosse season have started at our house, which means our schedule gets pretty crazy with practices and games. Next time I make White Chicken Lasagna I’m going to freeze it in individual portions so I can have a good dinner ready in minutes!
With results like this, I have to say that……
This Pin Rocks!
We would love to have you follow us!
- 2 (12 oz) cans evaporated milk
- 1 (1 oz) pkg. Any Gluten Free Dry Ranch Salad Dressing (not the dip blend)
- 3 C. cubed, cooked, chicken (about 2 large chicken breasts)
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 2-3 C. uncooked gluten free penne or lasagna pasta
- 1 C cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 C mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/2 Gluten free breadcrumbs
- 1/4 Green onions
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish. Cook pasta until about 2 minutes under regular cook time (probably about 5-6 minutes). Drain, add to prepared dish.
- Combine evaporated milk, Ranch dressing and pepper in a 3 quart heavy saucepan. Bring it just to a boil then lower heat, stirring frequently until dry ingredients are dissolved. Simmer, uncovered, 25 minutes, stirring frequently. Sauce will thicken slightly.
- Layer pasta, chicken, sauce, and cheese into dish. Bake uncovered at 350′ for 25 minutes or until hot golden brown and bubbly. Remove lasagna from oven and sprinkle 1/2 cup gluten free bread crumbs on lasagna, return to oven and brown the bread crumbs for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup green onions before serving.
- Let rest 10 minutes before serving.
More recipes to try at Made From Pinterest!
When I was first married I used to wonder why my mother-in-law always made Banana Cream Pie every time we got together. After a few years, I talked to my husband about it. Turns out, Banana Cream Pie is one of his all time favorites. I felt so selfish! How could I not know that? […]
If you are a foodie who loves to cook then you know how important it is to have excellent cooking knives. I’ve had the opportunity the last fews years to be in the kitchen as one of several “cooks” at our church’s girls camp. Cooking for 150 to 200 hungry teenage girls is quite the […]
Hello to all you amazing MFP readers! This is Carole from My Kitchen Escapades dropping by and I’m going to try really hard not to mess up the party vibe these three wonderful sisters have going on here. Every time I visit MFP, it really makes me wish I had a couple of sisters so […]