After the holiday rush ends and the long, cold hard days of January and February begin, it’s easy to feel a little blue. Nothing gives me more of a rush than having something fun to look forward to. So if there’s not a holiday readily available to celebrate, I am all about having a party for no reason! Something about gathering friends together for food and good conversation just brightens up those dark winter days for me.
Have you ever had an appetizer potluck? It’s a favorite in my neighborhood. All the guests bring an appetizer to share, and we have so much fun sampling them. Appetizers work well for any occasion–your super bowl party, your book club, or a casual birthday. I dare you to try it! Here are 26 delicious appetizer recipes to get you started.
1. Balsamic Beef Crostini from Pink When
2. Cheeseburger Wontons from Geniabeme
3. Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms from Summer Scraps
4. Bacon and Cheese Crispy Pinwheels from With a Blast
5. Brown Sugar Bacon Wrapped Crackers (ours)
6. Slow Cooker Hot Corn Dip (ours)
7. Grape Poppers from Miss Candiquik
8. Smoked Salmon Cream Cheese Cucumber Bites from Baker By Nature
9. Salted Chocolate Dipped Mandarins from Deliciously Yum
10. Shrimp Scampi Dip from Damn Delicious
11. Bacon Wrapped Roasted Potatoes from Lemons for Lulu
12. Ceasar Salad Wonton Cups from Recipe Tin Eats
13. Shrimp Taco Bites from I Wash You Dry